1. Support law enforcement that serve and protect us.
2. Safe, powerful approach to promote safer communities.
3. Effective way to anonymously report suspicious and
criminal activity using the land line number or the P3
application which connects public, police and private
4. Allows law enforcement officers in the three-county
catchment area (Missaukee, Osceola and Wexford)
to work as a “single” unit to investigate incoming tips.
5. Allows confidential communication between the Tipster
and law enforcement while still providing anonymity. A
Tipster ID number allows Tipster’s to check on the status
of the tip submitted. It also opens up the opportunity to give or receive further details.
6. The tip submitted could prevent unexpected tragedies and others from being victimized.
* REMEMBER – Crimes in progress call 911 first.
DON’T LOOK THE OTHER WAY, SUBMIT YOUR TIP TODAY!